5 Must Have Tools to Design Your Own Web Site
Now, most know that having a website and/or a blog is very important to make money online. But one thing I see more and more is no one is taking the time to explain this process and why it's so important.
Just like with any job you are doing it is vital you have the right tools for the right job. This is one area that isn't being talked about is the tools.
So just what are some of the important tools you need to design your own web site?
Here is a short list:
1. Domain Name – this is very important you should make sure you have a good domain name that is related to your niche/market.
2. Hosting – this is where your new domain name will live and will allow your web site to be found by others.
3. A template of what you want your web site to look like. There are many out on the web that are free or you can hire someone to design it for you.
4. HTML Editor - now please do not let this scare you off. It's just a name This piece of software will allow you to take your web page and edit with your own content and your own images. All you have to know is how to point and click your mouse.
5. FTP – this stands for File Transfer Protocal. Put in easy terms, when you build your web site with HTML editor, you are going to be saving this file to your computer, your desktop. Well no one can see it there, so you will have to transfer from your desktop to your hosting account, this is done with a FTP program. They are free to download and there are many to choose from.
There are 5 easy to get and follow steps in designing your own web site. It's not hard and it is not expensive to do.
Once you get the basics down of how to design your own web site you will be able to use that same template and design as many web sites as you want with just a few simple changes.