Entertainment, Hollywood and Local (Latest Celebrity Juice, Buzz, Scandals, Gossips, Intruiges)
The 69th Golden Globes Awards Night is on January 15, 2012, 8PM ET. Ricky Gervais is hosting the awards night presented by L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5.
The Golden Globe Awards ranks as the third most-watched awards show each year.
The past Golden Globes show stars in their stellar bearing. We saw stars wearing their most expensive gowns adorned with expensive jewelries. Here are the 5 Most Expensive Golden Globes Looks:
1) Jennifer Lopez - hit $5 million with her look at last year’s Golden Globes. She combined a Zuhair Murad designer gown, Christian Louboutin heels and a Harry Winston.
2) Halle Berry - Halle Berry accent her sexy Nina Ricci dress with $2.7 million diamond bangles from Harry Winston.
3) Helen Mirren - ruled the Globes 2011 red carpet in a Badgley Mischka gown and $1.6 million Cartier diamond necklace.
4) Toni Collette – Toni braved the rainy 2010 Golden Globes red carpet in a sparkling Elie Saab gown and $1.5 million diamond drop earrings and diamond/platinum bracelets from Neil Lane Jewelry.
5) January Jones – January added some bling to her black Lanvin dress with two huge Neil Lane diamond and platinum bracelets worth a cool $1 million in the 2010 Golden Globes.