Top Ten Reasons Why Dane Cook is the Funniest comic in America
Dane Cook has emerged as one of the most popular comics in America. here are the top ten reasons Dane Cook is the funniest comic in America.
10. Controversial- Dane doesn't hold anything back. He talks about most of the same things that a lot of comics talk about but with more attitude and more emphasis
9. Creative – he mixes jokes with stories very well
8. Original – His use of physical comedy along with story telling is great, only Jim Carrey did it better. He also invented his own hand gesture, the SU-FI – how cool is that?
7. He can act – ok, he's no Robert DeNiro, but his films such as Waiting and Employee of the month were pretty funny
6. Unpredictable – when he is on stage anything can happen. He might throw his shirt off, or flip the SU-FI.
5. great story teller – There are some comics that simply tell jokes. Dane tells stories and weaves jokes in and out of them
4. Straight Edge – this may sound weird (and hard to believe) but Dane doesn't do any drugs, not even drink! He says he does this because he wants to be as real as possible when he performs.
3. Style – He tells stories, but he adds jokes at the same time. He will go as far as he needs to to get the joke across. If this means screaming, ranting, and raving he will do it.
2. Stage presence/voice – Dane Cook doesn't just perform on stage – Dane Cook commands the spotlight so you cant take your eyes off of him
1. ENERGY – Dane Cook's energy cannot be duplicated. He broke on to the scene when the majority of stand-up comics just…well..stood there! Dane Cook runs all around the stage like a rock star and never let's down until the end of the show.